clone: git://shithub.us/aap/mlisp gits://shithub.us/aap/mlisp
patches to: email@example.com
– aap <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on 2022/08/23 15:20
implemented multics strings
This is an implementation of LISP inspired by MacLISP.
It's still rather incomplete and whether I want to reach
full MacLISP compatibility is also still uncertain.
On a 64 bit system just type `make` on UNIX, `mk` on Plan 9.
On a 32 bit system: `bits=32 make/mk`.
## How to use
You're talking to a REPL. e.g.
(car '(a b))
* Figure out what to do about lexical vs dynamic binding
* Implement most of actual MacLISP functions
* maybe Bignums?
* Better storage management
* Assembler (and compiler?)
* some code examples