clone: git://shithub.us/phil9/fm gits://shithub.us/phil9/fm
patches to: email@example.com
– phil9 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on 2023/08/13 01:32
ensure selection has a valid index before redrawing it
fm provides a gui to select an item from a list using a fuzzy matching algorithm.
When an item is selected, it is sent to the plumber `send` port unless the `-p` option
is used in which case the item name is printed on standard output and the application exits.
Left-click an item to select it.
Right-click to activate the selected item.
- Arrow up / down change selection
- Enter activate selection
- Page up / down scroll by one screen page
- Home go to first item in the list
- End go to last item in the list
- Ctrl-U clears the input line
- Esc clears the input line unless input is empty in which case it exits fm
- Del to exit fm
Install with usual ``mk install``
Run: ``... | fm [-p]``
The provided `b` script gives a usage example.
The fuzzy matching algorithm has been ported from: