clone: git://shithub.us/sigrid/microui gits://shithub.us/sigrid/microui
patches to: sigrid on 9gridchan, or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sigrid Solveig Haflínudóttir <email@example.com>
on 2021/05/31 11:04
mu_draw_rect: set draw position when clipping, fixes images not clipped correctly
A tiny, portable, immediate-mode UI library written in ANSI C.
This is a fork of [microui](https://github.com/rxi/microui)
targetting Plan 9 specifically.
* See [`doc/usage.md`](doc/usage.md) for usage instructions
* See the [`demo`](demo) directory for a usage example
* The library expects the user to provide input and handle the resultant
drawing commands, it does not do any drawing itself
* In contrast to other immediate mode ui libraries microui does not store
window, panel, header or treenode state internally. It is up to the
user to manage this data themselves
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the MIT license. See [LICENSE](LICENSE) for details.