clone: git://shithub.us/sigrid/pdffs gits://shithub.us/sigrid/pdffs
patches to: sigrid on 9gridchan, or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sigrid Solveig Haflínudóttir <email@example.com>
on 2023/08/11 15:02
implement ASCIIHexDecode filter
# PDF as a file system
There is nothing to look at yet. You can build it and run things like
`./6.out my.pdf Root Pages Kids 0 Kids 0 Kids 0 Contents .` to dump a
specific object (text, images, fonts, etc).
mk deps # install additional decoders (jbig2, jpeg2000)
* CryptDecode filter
* does DCTDecode filter need to deal with ColorTransform?
* do we need predictor 5 ("optimum")?
* object stream dictionary doesn't support `Extends`
* jp2: CMYK color space support needs to be added